Corporate Wellness Program
Why does my company need a Corporate Wellness Program?
How does CrossFit benefit organizations?
- Corporate profitability rises with greater productivity and lower healthcare costs.
- Healthy employees have greater energy levels and higher self-esteem. Healthier employees will cost the company less money by fewer sick days and fewer employee absences.
- Encouraging employees to be healthy should boost their productivity, lower costs, and thereby enhance corporate profitability.
- Physically inactive employees are absent 118% more than active employees.
- Studies show that exercise helps employees achieve higher mental concentration, more alertness, improved reaction time,memory and decision making ability. They enjoy work more than non-participants and boosts overall morale.
- Creating stronger sense of community among employees and leadership.
- Influence a greater level of effective communication between departments and management hierarchy.
Why Rose City Barbell, CrossFit WASQ:
We think of fitness as a lifestyle choice. It’s something that keeps us regularly active, something we can use to help aid us in life fitness and sport. We preach mobility, stability, strength, power, and skill. We coach functional fitness and movements, Olympic weightlifting, strength and power, and sports performance training. Above all Rose City Barbell CrossFit WASQ is a place to let loose and have fun — because improving your health shouldn’t feel tasking.
- We have the facility to support any corporate objective. Our top of the line equipment and facility caters to all levels of fitness. Beginners to advanced athletes are able to train in a fun filled community environment.
- We have an experienced, highly trained, and well versed full time coaching staff. Our coaches are daily CrossFitters who put a lot of time and effort into getting better. They will provide your employees with top of the line service and most importantly, results.
- Our coaching staff offers a well balanced approach to different areas of fitness/overall wellness and the way the body moves.We will cater to any specific needs or wants you may have!
- We have the programs to support any fitness level from beginners to Advanced Athletes.
- We track all performance on our performance tracking system, Wodify.
- We are able to provide nutritional support and counsel to those who want it.
- We can be the facility or send coaches to your facility.
Nick-Owner / Head Coach
CrossFit level 2 Trainer, CrossFit level 1 trainer, USAW Sports Performance Coach, NASM Personal Trainer.
Dr. Ajay-CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic, NSCA Strength and conditioning specialist, ACSM health and fitness instructor
Nick B- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
Licensed Massage Therapist
Jacqueline V- Yoga Instructor
Jacqueline teaches Vinyasa Yoga Class. Vinyasa is a steady dynamic flow of connected yoga postures linked with the breath. Whether it’s your first time or if you are an experienced Yogi come join me! It’s going to be a great journey!
What We Offer!
Rose City Barbell, CrossFit WASQ offers companies of all sizes the opportunity to make an affordable investment in the health of their employees. With Rose City Barbell as your workplace corporate wellness partner you can implement the program that best fits your company.
RCB Wellness: This option is for the organization that wants to fully invest in the Health and Well-being of their team with fully paid memberships. This is the best option and gives your employees the best chance to see the results they want.
WASQ Wellness: This option encourages team wellness by incentivizing participation through partially-reimbursed memberships based on monthly usage.
Create your OWN Program: Working with Rose City Barbell CrossFit WASQ your company will create a program that helps employees accomplish their goals and objectives.
How Can Rose City Barbell CrossFit WASQ Help?
Promoting the Program:
Promoting your Wellness program is important to help make employees aware of the program and to motivate them to participate. Rose City Barbell can assist you with your promotion efforts, including custom designed posters and flyers to help spread word to your staff. We can also conduct private group on-boarding/training as well as answer any questions your employees may have.
Most people want to be active but lack motivation to do so. An incentives program can make the
difference. Simple merchandise awards, gift card, vouchers, FREE stuff can help increase participation in your ellness program.
Get Started with Rose City Barbell CrossFit WASQ:
Contact us or a consultation about implementing a corporate wellness program at your workplace, simply contact us. It will only take a moment for you to submit your company information. Once we get your information, you will promptly receive a callback!
Our team here at Rose City Barbell will work diligently with your company in figuring out the best way for your success.